I’ve never been more excited about cupcakes! These are the perfect Disney’s Frozen cupcakes or winter party cupcakes or just because you love snowflakes and cupcakes cupcakes! Can’t you tell that I’m excited?! Check out this Snowflake Cupcakes recipe and design.
Find out how to make these adorable white chocolate snowflakes to decorate your next batch of cupcakes. You’ll even get to print the free snowflake template at the end of the recipe. No drawing skills needed for this one ladies!
Yields: 24 Cupcakes
Time: 50 Minutes
1 box white cake mix (plus required ingredients listed on the box, i.e. eggs, oil & water)
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
4 cups confectioners’ sugar
4 tablespoons milk
6 oz. of white chocolate chips
Blue Food Coloring
Optional: White Sugar Sprinkles
1. Prepare cake batter according to box directions and bake in cupcake pan using liners.
2. While cupcakes cool, make frosting. Start by using an electric mixer to beat butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until fully incorporated. Beat in vanilla extract. Pour in milk and beat for an additional 3 minutes.
3. Mix blue food coloring into frosting until desired shade of blue is achieved and set aside.
4. Place snowflake template under parchment paper and tape to flat surface
5. Melt white chocolate and place into piping bag using a small round frosting tip
6. Fill in each snowflake stencil with melted white chocolate
7. Place snowflakes on parchment paper in refrigerator until hardened
8. Frost cupcakes using blue frosting
9. Remove white chocolate snowflakes from refrigerator and place one snowflake garnish on each cupcake
10. Optional: Sprinkle white sugar sprinkles onto cupcakes for a snowy effect
Get your FREE Snowflake Stencil Template and you’ll be set to make snowflake cupcakes!
Let me know in the comments what your favorite flavor of cupcakes and/or icing is to eat?